“Super Hero” Behavior!

Who’s the doofus changing her behavior chart midweek/midyear?!
That would be ME!
I hated my other one and thought it didn’t look “cute enough.”  You know what I mean?  It didn’t have clipart.  It wasn’t the cutesy colors I liked.
So I fixed that.  πŸ™‚
I typed up my own with cute little super heroes from KPM Doodles!
The pieces up top (the acceptable behaviors) each have little super heroes on them.  The pieces at the bottom (the behaviors that are dear friends exhibit from time to time) don’t have super heroes.  The kids were like, “Yeah!  Spiderman and Batman never go to time out!”  Enough said.
I’ve always used clothespins with numbers (so I don’t have to make new ones year to year) and they work out really good.  They’re easy to move up and down the chart.
Quick and Easy Setup:
I printed the pieces (in a black and white version) on colored paper (to use less ink).  Then I laminated the pieces.  I taped the pieces together with my super duper awesome moving tape (that stuff works miracles!) and hung it on a storage cabinet with magnets.
If you could use this in your classroom, just click the picture above.  It’s all yours.  It’s nothing fancy, but it’s a jazzed up version of what I had before.  And the kids LOVE it!
What behavior system do are you using?
I’d love to hear what works for you!
Previous Story
Next Story

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

Collaboration Cuties
    February 21, 2013 at 10:05 pm

Very cute!

I noticed that you were able to link to this post in your TpT description. We have been trying to figure out how to do that. Is there a tutorial that you could direct me to (I hate for you to have to explain it- but if you would, I would appreciate it soooooo much!!)

Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

cutesyclickables@gmail.com

Dana
    February 21, 2013 at 10:12 pm

Thanks! Kristen has an easy-peezy one! πŸ™‚

Lindsay Miller
    February 22, 2013 at 7:48 pm

I used a clip chart like this one and really liked it. Recently, though, our school began using Class Dojo. It's a free classroom management system that awards points for good behaviors and deducts points for undesirable behaviors. I really like Class Dojo because it keeps up with the data. We are departmentalized, so it follows the students from class to class, also. It's worked well for us to use with our behavioral RTI students, too.
    ~Lindsay
    Mrs. Miller’s Monkey Business

Collaboration Cuties
    February 22, 2013 at 10:58 pm

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank yoooooooooooooooooooou!!!!!! :O)

Kathy O.
    February 23, 2013 at 12:40 pm

I have started using Conscious Discipline….it has changed my way of thinking about discipline in my classroom. I have had to get used to not using external rewards, which is a BIG change for me. It has not been an easy transition….but I realize it is the only way to truly change those difficult behaviors.

Kathy O.
    Third Grade Doodles

Leslie @KindergartenWorks
    February 23, 2013 at 11:27 pm

Nice update to your chart. I wish I could use numbers for my kinders – it would save me a lot of time at the beginning of the year {slightly jealous}
    -Leslie
    TeachJunkie.com
    KindergartenWorks.com

Sue Cahalane
    February 24, 2013 at 7:11 am

Cute behavior chart, thanks for the freebie!
    ✿Sue