Maybe you're spending the holiday with 30 or more of your family members. Maybe you're spending it with your significant other and kids for a small, intimate meal. Maybe you're spending it with your parents, hubby, sister, and dog in a camper. :)
No matter how you're spending this holiday, I wish you all a wonderful day!
As many of us are reflecting and showing thanks, I wanted to share my "list" with y'all.
1. I'm thankful for my family. Between the love, values, work ethic, and great memories, I am blessed.
2. I'm thankful for my husband. He's believes in me, loves me, and lifts me up when I'm down.
3. I'm thankful for my dog. She's my special little buddy. :) Every dog owner can relate.
4. I'm thankful for my friends. As I get older, I realize the true value of awesome friends.
5. I'm thankful for my job. My kids add a certain craziness and love to my life that most people don't understand (unless you're a teacher!). And during a time of economic hardship, I grateful for having a steady income.
6. I'm SO thankful for the opportunity to blog. Sharing resources and ideas with other teachers makes me so incredibly happy. And to know that I'm also helping their students fills my heart with joy and excitement. Getting to know other bloggers, teachers, and parents on a personal basis has been an amazing part of my blogging experience. I pray that this experience continues for years and years to come! You all are such a big part of my life (whether you realize it or not) and it's so fulfilling to get to communicate and grow with you each day.
I'm not just thankful for these things today, but every minute of every day.
Happy Thanksgiving, friends! :)