I just finished my fractions unit! I have some resources, but knew I needed more to make sure my kids had a good grasp on the concept. It's 30 pages with eight centers and covers the following skills:
- identifying parts of a group
- comparing fractions (with like numerators)
- comparing fractions (with like denominators)
- ordering fractions (from least to greatest)
- adding fractions (with like denominators)
- subtracting fractions (with like denominators)
- equivalent fractions
- fractional parts of a set
- word problems
There's also an answer key for each activity!
And now for the giveaway! Ten lucky winners can snag this unit for FREE! All you have to do is leave a comment telling me you're a follower, what your favorite color is, or who you think will end up in the Super Bowl...any nice little comment will do. :) I'll use the random generator to pick the ten winners tomorrow at noon (eastern time) and post the winners then. Good luck to everyone!