MLK, Jr. FREEBIES!

I’m doing my best to be prepared for the new year!  Here are my plans for teaching and/or reviewing MLK, Jr.
First, I’ll show this video from BrainPop:
Then, I will share this book:

Next, we’ll complete these activities:

What activities are you planning?  Do you have other resources that might be useful to others?  Feel free to share your ideas!  πŸ™‚

And if you’re stumped, check out Denise’s Show and Tell linky about MLK resources!!!

Previous Story
Next Story

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

Amanda
    December 23, 2011 at 12:43 pm

I love the illustrations in that book. I always read the illustrator notes to my class too. It talks about the meaning behind the pictures… very cool. Thanks for the freebies and props on being so organized and prepared! ~Amanda @
    The Teaching Thief

Brian
    December 23, 2011 at 3:14 pm

That's my favorite book about him! Thanks for the freebies to go with it!

The Organized Classroom Blog
    December 23, 2011 at 3:15 pm

Just pinned it to my MLK Jr. Day board. πŸ™‚ Thanks Dana!

Charity
    The Organized Classroom Blog

Brian
    December 23, 2011 at 3:15 pm

That's my favorite book about MLK! The kiddos love it! Thanks for the free activities to go with it!

Dana Richliew
    December 23, 2011 at 4:41 pm

You guys are more than welcome! And thanks Charity for pinning to your board! The more, the merrier!

Deanna Schuler
    July 23, 2012 at 12:50 pm

I love your blog and have been exploring it this morning. I thought I would share my page of online resources that I built this summer for MLK, Jr.

SunnyDays
    January 8, 2013 at 6:50 pm

Thank you so much for linking up to Show & Tell Tuesday and sharing some great freebies!

Denise
    Sunny Days In Second Grade

The Brown-Bag Teacher
    January 8, 2013 at 7:01 pm

Favorite book about MLK! Have you seen/listened to the YouTube video of it; it's fantastic! I've a link to it over at my blog with some more freebies to go with the book. Thanks for sharing yours πŸ™‚

Catherine
    The Brown Bag Teacher

Caryn
    January 21, 2013 at 9:27 am

Great book! Thank you for sharing and thank you for the freebies!