Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. And pass the award to 10-12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs, and let them know you awarded them.
So, here are my answers to the questions:
1. Favorite Color? red and tan
2. Favorite animal? dog
3. Favorite number? 12
4. Favorite drink? Diet Dr. Pepper and Chardonnay, but not at the same time :)
5. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook, but I use both
6. Your passion? blogging, networking with other teachers, sharing ideas and activities with other teachers (work smarter, not harder!!!)
7. Giving or getting presents? I would rather give presents. I love that special feeling when someone truly enjoys what you gave them and how much it means to them.
8. Favorite day? Hmmmm...that's a tough one. Any day where I get to hang out with my family and friends. Free time is precious, and quality time with my loved ones is priceless.
And now the hard part...choosing a select few to pass the award on to. I want to give it to about 100 blogs!
1. Ginger Snaps
2. Empowering Little Learners
3. Nyla's Crafty Teaching
4. Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational
5. Classroom Freebies
6. Teacher Bits and Bobs
7. Ucreate with Kids
8. Ashleigh's Education Journey
9. Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher
10. Yearn to Learn
Congrats, you guys!!! Please know that there are HUNDREDS of great teacher blogs I follow! Check out my "FAB Blogs" tab to check them all out!
I hope everyone enjoys their time off from work and relaxes with family and friends!