Now I must tell seven things you probably didn't know about me. So here we go:
1. I'm completely addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper, coffee, and peanut butter M&M's.
2. I'm a country girl at heart. I was raised in a very small bubble and the "big city" of Atlanta has been very interesting to explore!
3. I never get the right amount of sleep (but who does?!). I can't seem to slow down at night and end up going to bed around midnight. Then I turn around and wake up at 5:30am. Hence the reason for #1.
4. My favorite food is sushi. I just started eating it about 4-5 years ago (thanks to my hubby), but now we hit up the all-you-can-eat sushi buffet on a monthly basis!
5. I'm deathly shy. Talking in front of adults and meeting new people is a really big challenge for me.
6. I once scolded two young boys in Walmart for running up and down the aisles. This included "the look" and a roll of wrapping paper. No, I didn't hit anyone! But it sure scared the crap out of those kids. I saw them later on in the store...walking like angels next to their mom.
7. If I wasn't a teacher, I would want to dabble in the following professions: interior design, home/classroom organization, hair stylist, or reading/math centers guru.
Enough about me! Here are 15 other bloggers that deserve this award as well. Make sure you check them out if you don't already follow them!
Congrats to everyone!!!